|View our sortable Retired List document here.|
|It’s almost time to bid farewell to the items on the Retired List! We retire ~15% of our core line 2 times a year (November & May) to make room for new style. However, because styles may retire in between these times based on inventory levels and our plan for the upcoming season’s new product, this list will be updated weekly to reflect new items that have retired. Items new to the list are in bold for your reference.|
You can hold onto your samples and sell these styles until you see the item is Low in Stock. At that point, we suggest selling off your sample so you can reinvest the proceeds in the upcoming line. Only styles on this list are truly retired. If you do not see a Style in the Lookbook, don’t worry! It doesn’t mean it’s retired, it may simple not be featured as a part of the season’s Marketing strategy. Please note: Not all retired items will be marked down. Marked down prices will be reflected below.
To filter the document:
1. Click on row ‘5’ on the far left side of the spreadsheet.
2. Once the row is highlighted, click on the funnel icon (next to the print icon) on the top left corner of the page.
3. Click ‘create new temporary filter.’ You will then see filter icons with 3 green lines pop up within each column in row 5.
4. Click on the filter icon within the column you want to filter.
5. Click ‘Clear’ from the filter window to remove all current selections from the column.
6. Type what you are searching for in the search bar. Once you see the item(s) that you want, click on the name so that it has a checkmark next to it.
7. Hit the Green ‘Ok’ button at the bottom of the filter window to filter the spreadsheet.