While we hope you won’t leave, of course we’d be thrilled to have you come back! Home Office does reserve the right to deny a reactivation requests, but in most circumstances you can most certainly come back. How it works will depend on how long ago your Ambassador Account became deactivated.
If your account was deactivated due to non-payment or resignation:
- Less than 6 months ago: the Delight Center will reactivate your previous Ambassador account as if you’d never left, though if you had a team, they will not roll back to you. This means you’ll keep your same Ambassador ID and Sponsor – you’ll jump right back in!
- More than 6 months ago: the Delight Center will set you up with a brand new Ambassador account. You’ll start totally fresh, purchasing a new Starter Kit, selecting your Sponsor and kickstarting your business with Jumpstart!
In either circumstance, you’ll need to contact the Delight Center to reactivate your account – they’ll be more than happy to assist you!
If your account was deactivated due to Activity requirements (within 6 months) effective September 1, 2020:
- Less than 6 months ago: in order to reactivate following an Inactivity deactivation, you will need to meet the activity requirements:
- If you were deactivated due to not having a customer order within your first 60 days, you will need to have a customer order to qualify for reactivation.
- If you were deactivated due to not having 300 PQV in a rolling 6-month period, you will need to have 300 PQV to qualify for a reactivation.
- We recommend having these ready, as your account will deactivate again if the qualifications are not met.
- Once ready to reactivate, contact the Ambassador Relations team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request to reactivate. Ambassador Relations will reactivate your account so that you can input your orders. If requirements are met, you will remain activated. If requirements are not met, your account will deactivate again by end of the current month.