Mimi: Your S&D Sidekick!
Check out the Tech & Tools course on Self Made University to get trained on all things Mimi. You’ll find short instructional videos that walk you through how to use Mimi’s many functionalities and become a Mimi pro in no time!
Mimi Basics: Become a Mimi pro
Get trained on Mimi
For instructions on how to maximize Mimi’s capabilities, check out the Tech & Tools course on Self Made University. You’ll find short instructional videos that walk you through how to use Mimi’s many functionalities and become a Mimi pro in no time!
Download & Sign in
- Search ‘Mimi Digital Assistant’ in the App Store on your iOS device
- Search “mimi stelladot” in Google Play on Android
Sign in using your Ambassador ID and valid Password tied to your Ambassador Lounge account.
Stay up to date!
To manually update the Mimi, go to the app store, search for the MIMI app, and tap on the “update” button for the app. However, Mimi enhancements are ongoing and you’ll want to make sure you are always using the current version. The best way to stay up to date is to enroll in auto-updates. To do so:
|iOS (iPhone & iPad)||
- In MIMI, on the bottom, you will see a “Create Order” icon.
- In the Create Order section of MIMI, by default, you are in the order creation page for Customer Orders. You can tap on the drop down next to Customer Orders to switch to a different type of order: Personal Order, or Personal Host Order.
- In the Customer Order page, you can select a contact and an Event for the order on the top.
- Add items to your bag by typing in the search bar to find products.
- Next to the search bar, you will see the shopping bag icon with the number of items in the bag. Once you are done adding items to your bag, tap on that bag icon to go to the shopping bag.
- You can add promo code on the bottom of the shopping bag if you want to. Tap Checkout when you’re ready to checkout.
- Go through the checkout process by adding in your shipping address, billing address, billing info, etc.
- Once you checkout, you will get a confirmation that your order has been placed.
- In the order confirmation page, you have two options. 1) Create another order will take you to the original Customer Order creation page, 2) View all orders will take you to the Orders section of MIMI where you can view all your Placed Orders and Saved Orders.
- MIMI’s Order section has been updated to now show Saved Orders as well
Watch our quick training videos to help you maximize and make more with Mimi. Get more training and tips in our Self Made University!