How can my customers access the Beauty Consultation?
- You can access the Beauty Consultation by going to the Family of Brands home page or EVER brand page (https://www.stelladot.com/ever) and looking for the widget on the bottom right of the screen – it will be the red oval that says “Get a Beauty Consult”
- Customers will also see a Home Page banner that links to the EVER brand page where they can access the Beauty Consultation.
- On mobile devices, when you open the Beauty Consultation, it will take over the entire screen, but if you click on the X in the top corner, it will close the chat window (it won’t get rid of it completely though).
What does the Beauty Consultation recommend?
- The Beauty Consultation recommends skincare regimens and makeup looks.
- The product recommendations from the Beauty Consultation are categorized as:
- Regimen: Either Pretty Young Trio, Pure Results Regimen Dry/Normal/Oily, or EVER More+ Regimen Dry/Normal/Oily.
- Regimen Enhancers: Items to complement the regimen and target specific skin concerns selected by the customer
- Makeup Picks: makeup products based on the customer’s tinted moisturizer, skin tone, and preferred look selections; this section is renamed to Body if the user opts out of makeup.
Will my customers and I get a summary of their recommendations?
- For customers, if they are logged in, their final product recommendations along with their answers to the questions asked will appear in their Customer Account Settings. There is also an optional step in the consultation to create an account in order to save your recommendations there if you started the consultation as a non-logged in user.
- If a user is logged in and is shopping with an Ambassador: if they elect to send their results to their e-mail, their preferred Ambassador will be cc’ed on the e-mail.
- If a logged in customer takes the Beauty Consultation multiple times, only the most recent results and recommendations will be saved to their account. In other words, the latest one overrides any past ones.
How can my customer check their saved Beauty Consultation recommendations?
- Note: Customers must be logged in to their account when they take the Beauty Consultation, in order for their recommendations to be saved to their account.
- Customers can log into their account, go to Account Settings and check the “My Beauty Consultation” tab to see their results and product recommendations.
- If a customer has not gotten a Beauty Consultation yet, they will see a message directing them to take it.
How can I view my customers’ Beauty Consultation results in the Lounge?
- Ambassadors can see their customers’ Beauty Consultation answers by going into that contact’s contact details page.
- Ambassadors can see an icon on the Contacts List page of Contacts who have taken the Beauty Consultation
- Ambassadors can filter Contacts by those who have taken the Beauty Consultation
- Ambassadors can see the products being recommended to their contact from the Contact Details page
- If the customer is logged in and shopping with an Ambassador and chooses to send their results to their e-mail, their preferred Ambassador will be cc’ed on the e-mail.
- If a logged in customer takes the Beauty Consultation multiple times, only the most recent results and recommendations will be saved to their account. In other words, the latest one overrides any past ones.Only a customer’s preferred Ambassador can see their Beauty Consultation results and product recommendations. If another Ambassador has a customer in their Contacts but is NOT that customer’s preferred Ambassador, they can see if the customer took the Beauty Consultation or not, but will not be able to see their results or recommended products.
Check out screenshots of the Beauty Consultation ExperienceEVER-Beauty-Consultation-on-FOB-Site-Screenshots