To help you build your customer, Host and Prospective Ambassador base, use these gorgeous labels when you’re passing out your Look Books, Opportunity Brochures, or any other Marketing Materials! You can find these labels under the Business Supply section of the Ambassador Lounge, or you can purchase on your own! Just be sure to select Avery 5161 template and size of the label should be 1″x4.”
1. Select a label template.
2. Fill out the editable PDF with your information.
3. Select print when you are ready.
4. Important! For PC and Mac users, before you print, under the Print Settings, select “Scale to 100%” opposed to “Scale to Fit.” For Mac users, if you have an issue with the text not fitting on the label, try again at 98% zoom.
5. Wrap the right side of label around the bottom left hand side and across the spine of any Look Book or brochure.
6. Pass out your Look Books and brochures and build your customer base.
Where can I find the editable PDF to create my labels?
You can find them in the Media section.
How do I edit my labels?
Once the PDF has opened in a tab in your browser, move your cursor over the PDF until a set of buttons appears. Click the save icon to save the PDF to your files. Open the PDF in Adobe Reader and edit the fields with your information.
How do I print my labels?
Follow the instructions included in your label package to update your printer settings (the Stella & Dot labels sold from your Ambassador Lounge require the settings for the Avery 5161 template and 1″x4″ label size). Before you print, under the Print Settings, select “Scale to 100%” as opposed to “Scale to Fit.”
Where should I put my labels?
We recommend affixing them to your Look Books, Mini Look Books, and Opportunity Brochures so prospective Ambassadors, Hostes, and customers can reach you easily!
I’m having trouble printing my labels. Can you suggest ways to troubleshoot?
First, make sure you’re running the most updated version of Adobe Reader before editing your labels.
For Mac users, if you have an issue with the text not fitting on the label, try again at 98% zoom.