How to download MIMI
Sign in using your Ambassador ID and valid Password tied to your Ambassador Lounge account. NOTE: You must have purchased the Digital Tools package (e-marketing suite) and have your own personal website to use Mimi.
Learn more: MIMI overview and how to guide
How to download Dottie
Dottie is compatible with iPhones 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, SE, 7, 7+, 8, X, 11; iPads Air, Mini, 2, 3, 4 and Pro
- Tap on INSTALL to start the installation process.
- You will see a prompt that asks you to download the app.
- Before opening the app for the first time, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Stella & Dot LLC. From here, tap on “Trust ‘Stella & Dot LLC’” and then “Trust” to allow the app to run.
Note: when you first download the app, it may take up to 1 minute to fully load all of your contacts. After that initially loading, it should only take 5-10 seconds!
Learn more: Dottie Guide
How to download Pay Portal
The Stella & Dot Pay Portal Mobile Portal app offers you the convenience and flexibility of accessing your Stella & Dot Pay Portal account on-the-go.
How to download Teachable (iOS app only)
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- Search for Teachable (or simply click this link to be redirected to the page in the app store).
- Click the Get button. Click Install. Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID if prompted.
- Please note that in the app you will only see courses you’ve enrolled in, but can see the full course offerings at www.selfmadeuniversity.com.
- The Teachable iOS app is compatible and optimized for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The app is available, but has not been optimized, for the iPad. Also note that the Teachable iOS app requires iOS 9.0 or later. Teachable does not currently offer an app for Android.