Social Retail is almost here! It’s a new beginning for S&D, and, it’s just the start! We can’t wait to kick off 2020 with our new Social Retail platform while continuing to bring you more enhancements throughout the next year and beyond.
Get ready for tax season – action needed by 12/31
As we prepare for the upcoming tax season, it’s important that we have an updated W9 and Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number on file for all Ambassadors. By 12/31, please log into your Pay Portal, find the Resources tab and then click on Tax Documents. Simply provide your Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number on the form and electronically sign by typing in your name.
Social Retail is here!
While we’ve worked tirelessly to make this launch as smooth as possible, as with any major launch, there may be a few bugs or issues that surface. Know that our teams will be on it! We are here to help you along the way and are staffed up to address what may come. For any questions or concerns, the following resources are available:
– Thursday, 1/2 at 4PM PT
– Friday, 1/3 at 10:30AM PT
Let us address issues in these channels and keep Facebook a place to share excitement and celebrate one another!
Site Launch timing
– Last day of the End of Season sale
– Get all orders in and complete any prep actions outlined in the Quick Reference Guide before each brand’s respective site downtime, at which point our sites, lounge and Mimi will be unavailable.
– KEEP and EVER sites closed
1/1 – 1/2
– All sites closed
Everything should be up and running by noon PT.
– Once everything is good to go, we’ll post on News from the Home Office.
– Be on the lookout for your BUZZ email mid-day.
Getting Paid in 2020
Your December 2019 end of month payout will be made on January 6th. This payout and all future payouts will be made to Ambassador accounts in the Stella & Dot Hyperwallet portal at www.stelladotpay.com.
We can’t wait to rock 2020 with you like never before!
Your Home Office